Buy Now: Purchase access to the Florida CDR Course ($525 per student)
Sign-In: Sign-in to the Florida CDR Course
Questions? Call us, SkillsPlus Intl Inc.: (954) 873-7422
Learn the laws & regulations, AND take many practice exams!
Available 365 x 24 x 7 for your convenience, when you need it!
Avoid having to take your training on precious weekends!
Avoid travel and hotel expenses!
The best! Very popular! Highly recommended!
|Examination preparation study course for Florida Certified Designated Representative (CDR) license applicants|
Florida Online Training Classes:
Florida Designated Representative Study Course:
This course's collection of practice exams helps improve your chances of passing the official exam on your first try.
- Would you take a driving test without first having driven a car? Of course not! "Drive" our practice tests before taking the real exam.
- Working the practice exams gives you time to think and analyze each test item during practice. You can't afford to lose valuable time and get stressed while taking the live test.
- Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect! - Vince Lombardi
Gaining mastery over the exam material through test practice will give you the skill and confidence to pass the real exam.
Free Preview - Florida Designated Representative Online Training
Exemptee and Designated Representative Online Training Classes - by SkillsPlus International Inc.
California Exemptee HMDR and DME Providers Certification
Florida Designated Representative Study Course
California Designated Representative Certification Course
Additional Keywords: affordable, based, CA, CBT, CDPH, CDR, certification, certified, Certified Designated Representative, class, compliance, computer, computer-based training, course, DBPR, DDC, designated, designated representative, device, DME, drug, eCourse, e-Course, elearning, e-learning, energizing, engaging, etraining, e-training, exam, examination, exemptee, exciting, FL, Florida, HMDR, HME, IBT, instructor, interactive, internet, medical, movie, online, Pearson VUE,pharmaceutical, prep, preparation, provider, public, representative, resources, seminar, SkillsPlus, training, video,WBT
Return Home: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog
CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute
NEW! CA Designated Representative-3PL online training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.- We'll send you the 3PL training affidavit upon successful course completion.
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course - Lots of practice exams - Practice makes perfect!
The Designated Representative Institute
The Designated Rep and Exemptee Professionals Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
Glossary of Terms
- CBT (computer-based training)
- This is closely related to other e-learning or eLearning terms, such as: e-Course, online training, web-based training (WBT), internet-based training (IBT), digital training, virtual training, e-training (technology based training, TBT). e-learning refers to all forms of electronically supported learning and teaching. SkillsPlus International Inc. is proud to offer engaging, energizing, and exciting online training experiences.
- Designated Representative
- A California designated representative is an individual who performs clerical, inventory control, housekeeping, delivery, maintenance, or similar functions related to the distribution or dispensing of dangerous drugs or dangerous devices.
- A wide set of applications and processes, such as Web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual classrooms, and digital collaboration.
- A California exemptee is an employee that meets the required knowledge and training mandated by California Health and Safety Code 111656.4.
- Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR) Licensing Program. This Program licenses all California and Out-of-State facilities and businesses who supply medical devices or durable medical equipment for use in the home to treat acute or chronic illnesses or injuries.
- Under California law, a “wholesaler” is any person who acts as a wholesale merchant, broker, jobber, customs broker, reverse distributor, agent, or a nonresident wholesaler, who sells for resale, or negotiates for distribution, or takes possession of, any dangerous drug or device. (B&P § 4043(a).)