Everybody wants to offer online e-learning solutions for their staff training and development needs. But not all e-learning is the same. E-learning should go beyond reading a book on a computer screen. Honestly, if I am going to read the words on a page I would rather be under a fluffy blanket, and be curled up on the couch with a pot of hot tea and some butter cookies. E-learning should make full use of the technology of the computer.
- I want the instructor to talk to me, preferably, on the screen.
- Add some pictures, or better yet, add some live action video and animation.
- Provide some interaction to keep me fully engaged and challenged.
- Provide a handout to go along with the course so I can use that as a memory jogger after I have completed the course.
- E-learning developers, challenge yourself to go beyond republishing the text book on the computer screen.
- E-learning purchasers, demand more from your providers.
CA HMDR Exemptee online CBT training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
CA Designated Representative online CBT training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
FL Designated Representative online CBT exam preparation by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP Compliance Training Experts
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog