Thursday, March 22, 2018

How To Change Address or Name - California Board of Pharmacy

California Board of Pharmacy - Change Address or Name

We often are asked how to submit an address change or name change to the California Board of Pharmacy.

Here's how to do it.  Go to the California Board of Pharmacy website, and follow the "Change of Address and/or Name" link on their home page (refer to the following image).

Return Home:  The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog

Training programs for California Designated Representative license applicants  -  Earn a training affidavit

CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute

NEW! CA Designated Representative-3PL online training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.- We'll send you the 3PL training affidavit upon successful course completion.
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course - Lots of practice exams - Practice makes perfect!
The Designated Representative Institute

The Designated Rep and Exemptee Professionals Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

From SkillsPlus International Inc.