Friday, February 5, 2016

Where Do I Send Fingerprint Cards? - California Designated Representative

Where do I send my fingerprint cards for the California Designated Representative application?

  • Non-California Residents must submit fingerprints, using the Board's fingerprint cards (unless the applicant is able to visit California to obtain Live Scan fingerprinting service).
  • You must submit new fingerprint cards with the application, even if those were submitted to the Board with other applications.
  • For complete and detailed instructions on fingerprinting, please reference the application form instructions.


Return Home:  The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog

CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute

NEW! CA Designated Representative-3PL online training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.- We'll send you the 3PL training affidavit upon successful course completion.
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course - Lots of practice exams - Practice makes perfect!
The Designated Representative Institute

The Designated Rep and Exemptee Professionals Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

From SkillsPlus International Inc.