Where do I send my fingerprint cards for the California Designated Representative application?
- Non-California Residents must submit fingerprints, using the Board's fingerprint cards (unless the applicant is able to visit California to obtain Live Scan fingerprinting service).
- Order fingerprint cards from the CA State Board of Pharmacy
- DO NOT complete fingerprint cards until you're ready to send your application.
- You must submit new fingerprint cards with the application, even if those were submitted to the Board with other applications.
- For complete and detailed instructions on fingerprinting, please reference the application form instructions.
- California State Board of Pharmacy - Designated Representative Application (PDF - rev. Nov 2015)
- California State Board of Pharmacy - Designated Representative-3PL Application (PDF - rev. Nov 2015)
Return Home: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog
CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute
NEW! CA Designated Representative-3PL online training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.- We'll send you the 3PL training affidavit upon successful course completion.
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course - Lots of practice exams - Practice makes perfect!
The Designated Representative Institute
The Designated Rep and Exemptee Professionals Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog