Monday, December 2, 2013

What To Do When Your Florida CDR Quits

Here's what the Florida Division of Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics says . . .


My company is a prescription drug wholesale distributor (in-state or out-of-state). Our Certified Designated Representative (CDR) just quit. What do we do?

Notify the department within 10 business days from the CDR’s separation. Your company may continue to distribute prescription drugs in or into Florida during that 10-business day-period. After that period expires, however, your company must either (a) engage a replacement CDR and notify the department of same or (b) cease prescription drug distributions in or into Florida.

The Department can, upon written request to appropriate personnel, provide a list of all unaffiliated CDR’s."

Return Home:  The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog

FL Designated Representative online e-Learning exam preparation by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Designated Representative Institute

CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute

SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog

Custom Search

From SkillsPlus International Inc.