Here's a video from the Enforcement Committee Meeting of March 14, 2013 that covers the following agenda items (Tip: e-Pedigree discussion starts at the 2 hr & 9 min mark):
Discussion on the Implementation of California’s Electronic Pedigree - Requirements for Prescription Medication
- A. Update on the Status of Proposed Regulations to Implement Serialized Numeric Identifiers, Grandfathering and Manufacturer Reporting of How the 50 Percent Threshold of Serialized Products on January 1, 2015 Has Been Determined (Proposals to Add Title 16, California Code of Regulations, Sections 1747 and 1747.1)
- B. Presentations and Questions from the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain on Their Readiness to Meet California’s Staggered E-Pedigree Implementation Schedule
- C. Discussion Concerning Elements for Possible Regulation Requirements to Permit Inference as Provided by California Business and Professions Code Section 4163
- D. Discussion on the Certification Process to Comply with California’s E-Pedigree Law
- E. Discussion on the Use of Drop Shipments in an E-Pedigree System
- F. General Discussion/Questions and Answers
Meeting agenda & materials
Return Home: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
FL Designated Representative online e-Learning exam preparation by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Designated Representative Institute
CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog