Many folks are interested in becoming a California Home Medical Device Retailer (HMDR Exemptee.
However, it's easy to miss that the application states some minimum requirements about who is qualified to submit an application.
According to the California Application for Home Medical Device Retailer Exemptee License - New and Renewal form, these are the minimum qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma GED or equivalent. Attach copies of any applicable certifications or licenses that you may hold.
- On-the-Job Training: Attach copies of current employer's training records listing job-specific training provided and dates completed.
- Work Experience: One or more years paid experience, attach dates, name(s) of employer(s), and addresses. Training must have been supervised by a licensed exemptee, Pharmacist-In-Charge or equivalent.
- Training Programs: Indicate by yes or no the training you have completed specific to the five topics listed. Attach copies of certificates or transcripts.
You might also be interested in:
- CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
- The Exemptee Institute
Return Home: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog
CA HMDR Exemptee online internet-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
The Exemptee Institute
NEW! CA Designated Representative-3PL online training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.- We'll send you the 3PL training affidavit upon successful course completion.
CA Designated Representative online web-based training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Available around-the-clock 24 x 7
FL Certified Designated Representative (CDR) online exam prep course - Lots of practice exams - Practice makes perfect!
The Designated Representative Institute
The Designated Rep and Exemptee Professionals Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog