Selecting an online e-Learning course is really rather simple.
- Identify the course you really need. An Internet search is a great way to learn what is offered.
- If they boast about being the least expensive, remember that you get what you pay for. The best business advice I ever got from one of my accountants was, never purchase cheap.
- Compare the objectives of each course versus your requirements.
- Call the vendor and ask if there is a handout. If not, begin to wonder if the vendor is afraid that the lesson content may not be accurate and not stand up to a critical review.
- Ask to see a preview of the course. If they do not offer a free preview, question what they are hiding. Be concerned that you will be paying a lot of money to read a book on your computer screen.
Demand more!Return Home: The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog
CA HMDR Exemptee online CBT training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
CA Designated Representative online CBT training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
FL Designated Representative online CBT exam preparation by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP Compliance Training Experts
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog