Monday, October 10, 2011

An E-learning Black Box Warning: Caution, This Course May Be Hazardous to Your Sanity

This post, An E-learning Black Box Warning: Caution, This Course May Be Hazardous to Your Sanity | SkillsPlus International Info:   'via Blog this', originally appeared on the SkillsPlus International Info Blog and is reproduced with permission from the author.

I have taken many e-learning courses over many years. Recently I purchased an e-learning course that really needed to carry a black box warning: Caution this course may be…

After purchasing the class I signed in and after some struggling I finally found the first lesson. I clicked the link that said “start.” Well it did, sort of. A PowerPoint slide popped up. Now, I like PowerPoint if done well. However, this slide was full of text so small that I could not read it except by switching to my large screen monitor. There were two paragraphs of text. Now I must admit that I am getting a little older and perhaps the eye glasses need an update. So I waited for something to happen. I waited and waited, until I realized this was it. Read the text baby. So read I did, clicked continued, and finally got to the quiz. While taking the quiz, I wanted to review some content. No, that was not allowed. I responded to the questions the best that I could. If I missed the answer, the only feedback I got was, Incorrect!.

After one lesson I decided that there had to be a better way to learn. I found someone who offered the course in a true online e-learning environment.

Watch tomorrow’s blog to learn how to choose an e-learning provider.

Return Home:  The Designated Representative and Exemptee Blog

CA HMDR Exemptee online CBT training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
CA Designated Representative online CBT training certification by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
FL Designated Representative online CBT exam preparation by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP Compliance Training Experts
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

From SkillsPlus International Inc.